Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: Bond, James Bond

  1. #11
    Inactive Member imported_ut1's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    1,654
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bond, James Bond

    As Rocketeer says, the best scenario would have been Brosnan with a decent script. Roger Moore is still my favorite Bond, with Connery a close second. I definitely think Connery is the best actor to ever play the part.

    I can't get past Craig and his anti-gun propaganda. Don't know if I'll go see it, or wait for a $1.99 rental at MovieStarz.
    "Yes, there are two paths you can go by
    But in the long run
    There's still time to change the road you're on."

  2. #12
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bond, James Bond

    If you ever got to watch LayerCake, you'll see the guy has some acting chops.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Diets17's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,291
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bond, James Bond

    Craig is a GREAT James Bond. You can tell from the previews that hes the best since Connery.

  4. #14
    Inactive Member imported_ut1's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    1,654
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bond, James Bond

    Don't much care if he can act or not. There's quite a few outspoken actors/actresses (on both sides of the fence) that I don't care much for. They don't care about my political views, so why should I care about theirs? I expect them to do just what I pay for, entertain me. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
    "Yes, there are two paths you can go by
    But in the long run
    There's still time to change the road you're on."

  5. #15
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bond, James Bond

    Sorry, but some of the Bond films are some of the best action films of all time. Goldfinger, Diamonds are Forever, You Only Live Twice...I could go on. I remember when I was young watching these movies on the movie of the week (ABC, I believe), then going out the next day and playing James Bond. I guess he was my generation's action hero.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  6. #16
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bond, James Bond

    You tell 'em, Mik! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    Officially retired

  7. #17
    Inactive Member imported_ut1's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    1,654
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bond, James Bond

    One of my earliest memories of movies at the drive-in was "Dr. No". I was hooked on Bond after that. I never expect to see a sure-fire Oscar winner when I go see a Bond film...I just expect to be entertained. They've managed to do that very well over the last 40 or so years.
    "Yes, there are two paths you can go by
    But in the long run
    There's still time to change the road you're on."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •